Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Capt. Sushil Kumar ( Pilot Officer) Aerosoft Corp.



Captain Sushil Kumar


Hello Aviators, 
                             I am a Commercial Pilot with  experience of Flying on different types of Aircrafts  with an accident free flying record and as a Ground Instructor for Commercial Pilot. 
I started my flying career from The M.P Flying Club for my Ground Training & then I went to Philippines for Flying Training at Flight School International.


To describe myself in a nutshell, I am hardworking; ready to take up any challenge of life abreast with the latest trends.
My basic objective is to hone in my skills and be an epitome of trust and reliability in the corporate world. My prime goal is to understand professional environment and capitalize on opportunities.
I am confident that you would find my strong initiatives and commitments to excellence coupled with demonstrated experience and exposure ideal in the Aviation.


Thanking you for your consideration!


- Capt. Sushil Kumar
           ( Pilot Officer)
   Aerosoft Corp.

My Blogs


The World's Top 100 Airlines 
Best Safe Investments 
Be an Aviator Not a Pilot 
Aviation Link Builder Rakesh 
Call A Pilot 
AeroSoft Blog 
Capt Ankisha Awasthi 
Indian Aviation Career NEWS 
Deepika Chauhan Junior HR Exe 
Workshop Proposal on Entrepreneurship 
AME Matin Farooqui 
Captain Shekhar Gupta 
Supriya Tripathi J HR Exe AeroSoft Corp 
Mistakes only New CEO can Afford 
List of Best Airports 
AeroSoft Blog 
Indian Airlines NEWS 
My Virtual B School 
Capt Ankisha Awasthi 
My Virtual B School 
Asian Airlines NEWS 
List of Best Aircrafts 
Shikha Datta 

If you feel to ask any question, regarding your career and aviation.
 Please call on  0091-9179159197 & e-mail:  sushil.aerosoft@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by your post and eager to read. I learn new things and information from your article. I then pass this to my friends. I think you are doing a fantastic job. Let’s keep up the good work.

    My Son Tour from Hoi An

    ReplyDelete